Re: [TalkAntietam] CW Properties Protected

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 12, 2004
      For some reason, I mash the "reply" button (you know that Southerners "mash"
      buttons don't you?) and it seems to reply all. I can't help it.

      I would love to read your chapters, but I just got back from SEBA today
      (Southeastern Booksellers Asso) and have SIX tote bags full of FREE books by
      people I now know. It will be a few weeks before I could get to it. I will
      though, I promise. I just finished my second book (A Place Worse Than
      Hell -- a Novel of the Battle of Fredericksburg) and it will be some time
      before my editor will be able to get around to it. In the meantime, since
      my contract with HarperCollins is up with the completion of the second book,
      I now have to decide what I'm going to do when I grow up -- again -- at
      57!!!!!! Now I'm rambling again.

      Anyway -- it this isn't "private" let me know what is.

      Richard
      www.rcroker.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 13, 2004
        Only if you're not man enough to "chug"!
        Ask Jubel Early!