Re: [TalkAntietam] CW Properties Protected

    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 12, 2004
      Dear Richard,

      Contact me privately and I will be happy to share some sample draft chapters with you if you would like to review them.

      I have read another novel about Antietam, the one titled Promise of Glory. Have you read it?

      I remain,
      Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
      G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
      Corporal,
      Confederate Signal Corps,
      Longstreet's Corps

      "It is Well that WAR is so Terrible;
      else we shall grow too fond of it."
      --Robert E. Lee

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 13, 2004
        Only if you're not man enough to "chug"!
        Ask Jubel Early!