Re: [TalkAntietam] CW Properties Protected

  • Tim Reese
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 11 8:11 AM

      Bring anyone you like. The more the merrier. But be advised if you and
      yours come in uniform you will likely stir up more tales of "soldier
      ghosts." Happened to me years back. I'm honored to say that I personally
      joined the international brotherhood of Burkittsville specters, Local 1862.
      Maybe I'm becoming transparent.

      You have my email address, the rest is on my web site at
      http://home.earthlink.net/~tjreesecg/ Always welcome.

      You are a truly brave soul to cast the campaign in fictional light. Be
      careful that novelesque elements you create from informed background work
      don't leach into the genre as fact, though you really have little control
      over such things. Your readers will likely plug-in creative elements as
      logical explanations where primary sources are lacking. Should be an
      intriguing read.

      Create a collapsing universe, throw in the whirlwind, and you have Fox's
      Gap. Good luck trying to make sense of it. A colleague recently observed
      that IHHO the FG fight was of little or no consequence or result. This I
      think a bit overstated. More like an immovable object pitted against an
      irresistible force.

      Tim
    • richard@rcroker.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 13 8:25 AM
        Only if you're not man enough to "chug"!
        Ask Jubel Early!