Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: CW Properties Protected

    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 11, 2004
      Dear Bill,

      Would you mind sharing some of the FG photos with me, when you share them with Tim?

      Also, when do you need to have the preservation article for The DOG I promised you about Franklin? Additionally, since I had a email crash a few months ago, I think I lost the email addresses for the three contacts for the interviews.

      Thanks for your assistance.

      I remain,
      Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
      G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
      Corporal,
      Confederate Signal Corps,
      Longstreet's Corps

      "It is Well that WAR is so Terrible;
      else we shall grow too fond of it."
      --Robert E. Lee

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 13, 2004
        Only if you're not man enough to "chug"!
        Ask Jubel Early!