RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: CW Properties Protected

  • Tim Reese
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 11, 2004
      Hey Bill; how've ya been. Long time no see, '88 I think when the 17th Mich. marker went up. Glad to hear you are using the Cross photos. These need much wider exposure so folks can get a handle on gap appearance then and now. You're making us wait two years?! You cad!! Do you have a publisher in mind? More power to you. Looking forward to it after all your years of labor.

      Tim

    • richard@rcroker.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 13, 2004
        Only if you're not man enough to "chug"!
        Ask Jubel Early!