Re: [TalkAntietam] CW Properties Protected

    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 10, 2004
      Dear Tim,

      Sadly, I have to agree with you.

      On the other hand, an excellent article in November America's Civil War about SO 191! Bravo!

      I remain,
      Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
      G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
      Corporal,
      Confederate Signal Corps,
      Longstreet's Corps

      "It is Well that WAR is so Terrible;
      else we shall grow too fond of it."
      --Robert E. Lee

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 13, 2004
        Only if you're not man enough to "chug"!
        Ask Jubel Early!