Re: [TalkAntietam] CW Properties Protected

    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 9, 2004
      Dear Kevin,

      Strange. But sometimes someone thinks another slighted them when nothing of the sort actually happened!

      True, his loss rather than yours. But I wonder if Tom Clemens would have greater luck?

      I remain,
      Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
      G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
      Corporal,
      Confederate Signal Corps,
      Longstreet's Corps

      "It is Well that WAR is so Terrible;
      else we shall grow too fond of it."
      --Robert E. Lee

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 13, 2004
        Only if you're not man enough to "chug"!
        Ask Jubel Early!