Civil War wallpaper

  • Brian Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 4:00 PM
      Ok, a little self promotion here. Last year I tried to find some Civil War
      themed computer desktop wallpaper on the Internet and found out there is
      very little out there. So on my trip last March to Gettysburg and Antietam I
      took a bunch of pictures in high definition so I could make them into
      wallpapers for my own use. Turns out I'm not the only one who would like to
      have a Civil War wallpaper on their computer so I've made a website to
      showcase some of the wallpapers I've made. It's nothing fancy and still
      needs a bit more work but here's what I have so far.
      http://www.kswader.com/gettysburg/index.htm

      Not to much in the way of Antietam thanks in part to the fact that both
      times I've been there it's been very overcast and raining. Not good for
      taking quality pictures but I do have a few and next year I'll be taking a
      few more when I pass through hopefully.

      Brian