  • Tim Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2004
      Kevin,

      In Britain "Bovril" is a venerable bouillon drink, usually beef or chicken. But in this case it's a spell-check foul-up by yours truly when using the abbreviation "B'ville" for Burkittsville.

      The Burkittsville event was cancelled about a week and a half ago. You must have popped into their site just before. Everyone knew it wouldn't come off. Looks like they'll try again next year. I hope to be out of town.

      You're so right about a good myth. Question is, who has more of them--your side of the mountain or mine? Here's a case where it pays to lose.

      Tim

    • bdowney@aotw.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2004
        Hi Tim and group,

        I apologize for holding these last 3 messages up. I think they were written a day or
        more ago.

        I have to moderate or approve the first post for each new member to filter for
        spammers. Tim has recently re-joined and was in that category. I failed to correctly
        approve him for future posts, so these last three have been waitng for me to
        approve them.

        I think you're in the clear now Tim, and your posts should go right to the Antietam
        world as soon as you submit them.

        Brian

        To: "TalkAntietam" <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
        From: "Tim Reese" <tjreesecg@...>