Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Who's posting here?

    Message 1 of 14 , May 29 5:55 PM
      Brian--

      You state pretty much what Joe Harsh and Charles Marshall both
      comment on regarding Lee's options right around the time of
      Second Manassas.

      BTW, what are your feelings about the entire manner in which
      Stuart handled his duties as screening the ANV from the AoP and
      keeping Lee informed of all AoP movements?

      IIRC, Harsh seems to be rather critical of Stuart's performance
      during the First Maryland Campaign....

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",