Re: [TalkAntietam] RE: Little Sorrel

  • Brian Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2004
      Here's a picture of stuffed Little Sorrel on display at VMI and the url for
      the main VMI museum website. The site is well worth taking a look at.
      http://www4.vmi.edu/museum/sorrel.jpg
      http://www4.vmi.edu/museum/

      Here's a short write up about Little Sorrel after his death.
      http://www.roadsideamerica.com/pet/lilsorrel.html

      It should be noted that Stoneman and Jackson were both members of West Point
      class of 1846 so they knew each other very well.

      Brian