Re: off topic - was News: New Hampshire Monumnet Proposed for Antietam NB

  • James2044
    Message 1 of 47 , Jul 19 2:51 PM
      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "T.R. Livesey" <tlivesey@w...>
      wrote:
      > Please do us all a favor and keep your partisan comments off this
      > newsgroup. They serve no purpose and are most unwelcome.
      >
      > Regards,
      > TR Livesey
      > tlivesey@w...

      That isn't a "partisan comment" but a fact. Checking back on Yahoo
      groups you will find a large number of postings on the comments two
      Clinton appointees made about battle parks.

      James2044
    • robert blama
      Message 47 of 47 , Jul 28 6:51 PM
        Glad you checked it out. I thought it was moved more. Studying the 115th Pa in Wheatfield at Gettys and 17th Maine questioning the position of the monument near the wall. They (17th) state the 115th was not near the wall. interesting