Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: News: New Hampshire Monument Proposed for Antietam NB

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 47 , Jul 19, 2004
      Thanks for the photo -- I actually like the fact that's it's an "action
      shot" rather than the typical "Sitting astride his noble steed" pose. As
      for the size of the horse -- What ever became of Little Sorrell after
      Chancellorsville? Maybe Pete inherited Stonewall's famous mount. :-)

      Richard
      Message 47 of 47 , Jul 28, 2004
        Glad you checked it out. I thought it was moved more. Studying the 115th Pa in Wheatfield at Gettys and 17th Maine questioning the position of the monument near the wall. They (17th) state the 115th was not near the wall. interesting