RE: [TalkAntietam]

  • Rawlings, Kevin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
      Jeff Beckner wrote:"Kind of like Sisyphus having to push that rock up that
      hill for eternity
      -- Mac can't reach Valhalla until he fights his 100 battles."

      "Next eon, certainly. Just need the weather to clear up, and before another
      millennium passes...."

      Not to mention having enough horses, mules, and wagons to get him to the
      Pearly Gates of Richmond...er.. Heaven!
      Kevin
    • tjrhys62
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
        --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Rawlings, Kevin"
        <kevin.rawlings@s...> wrote:
        > Jeff Beckner wrote:"Kind of like Sisyphus having to push that
        rock up that
        > hill for eternity
        > -- Mac can't reach Valhalla until he fights his 100 battles."
        >
        > "Next eon, certainly. Just need the weather to clear up, and
        before another
        > millennium passes...."
        >
        > Not to mention having enough horses, mules, and wagons to get him
        to the
        > Pearly Gates of Richmond...er.. Heaven!
        > Kevin

        Freudian slip, Kevin? I sense no friends of McClellan hereabouts.

        Tim