Re: [TalkAntietam]

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
      TONY -- Now THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Anthony W Turner" <awturner@...>
      To: <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 2:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam]

      > On Wednesday, July 14, 2004, at 02:37 PM, <richard@...> wrote:
      >
      > > To paraphrase GMc himself, "I would rather fight a hundred battles than
      > > write the report
      > > of one."
      >
      > If McC were to fight a hundred battles, he'd still be alive today.
      > Tony Turner
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
        Kind of like Sisyphus having to push that rock up that hill for eternity
        -- Mac can't reach Valhalla until he fights his 100 battles.

        "Next eon, certainly. Just need the weather to clear up, and before
        another millennium passes...."

        > > To paraphrase GMc himself, "I would rather fight a hundred battles
        than
        > > write the report
        > > of one."
        >
        > If McC were to fight a hundred battles, he'd still be alive today.
        > Tony Turner

        [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by AmeriMail]

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

        ---

        [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by AmeriMail]