Re: [TalkAntietam]

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2004
      Actually the documents in the OR are generally pretty reliable (I'm told)
      but the after action reports are more fiction than my book! To paraphrase
      GMc himself, "I would rather fight a hundred battles than write the report
      of one."
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2004
        Thanks. I didn't want to have to be the one to make the obvious joke.

        > To paraphrase GMc himself, "I would rather fight a hundred battles
        than
        > write the report
        > of one."

        If McC were to fight a hundred battles, he'd still be alive today.
        Tony Turner

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by AmeriMail]

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

        ---

        [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by AmeriMail]
      • Anthony W Turner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2004