Re: [TalkAntietam] Fwd: Talk Antietam

  • tangogee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2001
      Brian,

      will you please unsub me until Mr Vernon aka Scott or whatever he now calls
      himself has been denied access to send this rubbush out. I thought I had
      heard the last of that thoroughly unpleasant specimen.

      Thank you
      Granville
    • Brian Downey
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2001
        Sorry group,

        I have unsubscribed Mr Scotty as he requested. I'm sorry about
        his rudeness.

        Brian

      • tangogee@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2001
          brdowney@... writes:

          Sorry group,

          I have unsubscribed Mr Scotty as he requested.  I'm sorry about
          his rudeness.

          Brian

          Hi Brian,

          Many thanks for that, I appreciate your efforts.

          TTFN
          Granville
        • Anthony W. Turner
          Message 4 of 4 , May 29, 2001