Re: [TalkAntietam]

  • Tim Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 5:15 PM
      The precise spot of its finding will never be known because personnel of the 27th Indiana were not that specific. However, it was definitely found near to the intersection of South and Franklin streets. A section of my latest book discusses all this ad nauseum. If you'd like I could send that section w/map as an email attachment.