Re: [TalkAntietam]

  • Mary Hawthorne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2004
      Thanks Tim. After I wrote that reply I thought to myself that you may have
      wanted a specific location like a house or what ever. This may sound kind of
      funny knowing GBM, but could the lack of a specific locale be because he was
      on the move? As for Sears, I hear his one on Gettysburg is loaded with
      mistakes. I am relatively new in studying positions of troops and really
      need to get the perspective of other historians as well. As to the study of
      where the order was found, yes that is intriguing!
      Mary