New Antietam Stereo Gallery

  • T.R. Livesey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 7:28 PM
      Group,

      I have finished my preliminary gallery of Antietam stereo views. Nearly
      all the stereo images of Gardner's Sept/Oct 1862 series are included,
      many of which are not found in Frassanito's Antietam book. And, all
      presented in their original stereo format. I have also provided material
      on how to view on-line images in stereo, and how to obtain simple stereo
      glasses.

      There is no question that you have not seen these images until you have
      seen them in their original stereo format.

      Feel free to check it out:

      Stereo gallery:
      http://www.westwoodgalleries.com/antietam/jps/index.html

      Main Antietam page:

      http://www.westwoodgalleries.com/antietam

      Regards,
      TR Livesey
      tlivesey@...
    • bdowney@aotw.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6 8:47 AM
        Todd,

        What a great new resouce this is!

        I'll get my stereo glasses soon, but even without, having the annotated Gardner photos all in one place, with Bill Frassinito's orientation studies included, is really exciting.

        Congratulations and thanks for all that work.

        Brian