Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Interrogating a witness tree

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2004
      Speaking of witness trees -- I live close the the Kennesaw Mountain National
      Battlefield Park where they tell you to look high in the trees and you can
      see odd branching -- where it has split into four or five limbs where you
      might only expect to see two. They say that the deformity is a result of
      being struck by cannon fire at a very young age.

      Richard Croker