Re: Important News for TalkAntietam Members

  • Brian Downey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2004
      Sorry, all, about another Spam message.

      I have taken Mr Morris' advice and I have set the list so all new
      members must have posts moderated. I hope that'll keep the spam out.

      Thanks Brian!

      Brian

    • richard@rcroker.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2004
        Hey guys!

        I'm tentatively scheduled to do some signings up in Chambersburg (I believe)
        and at the Antietam NBP bookstore. July 23 and 24. For those of you who
        live up yonder, I'd love for ya to drop by.

        I'll keep you posted as things get firmed up!

        Richard Croker
        www.rcroker.com