Re: New History Group!

  • tjrhys62
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2004
      Thanks, Matt. This will get very complicated very quickly I'm sure.
      The Wilderness posting is already over the top in complexity. This
      should get interesting. I'll keep an eye on it. Hope we can look
      forward to more Southern perspective than heretofore. I thirst for
      balance.

      Tim

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <southernboy_9@h...>
      wrote:
      > I have started a new history forum on MSN named "Civil War
      > Headquarters." This forum is dedicated to the discussion of the
      War