New History Group!

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 5:58 PM
      I have started a new history forum on MSN named "Civil War
      Headquarters." This forum is dedicated to the discussion of the War
      Between the States. Check it out!

      http://groups.msn.com/CivilWarHeadquarters/homepage
    • tjrhys62
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7 8:52 AM
        Thanks, Matt. This will get very complicated very quickly I'm sure.
        The Wilderness posting is already over the top in complexity. This
        should get interesting. I'll keep an eye on it. Hope we can look
        forward to more Southern perspective than heretofore. I thirst for
        balance.

        Tim

        --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <southernboy_9@h...>