Re: [TalkAntietam] 96th Pa. Marker at Crampton's Gap

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 5:36 PM
      In a message dated 5/4/04 10:26:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      tjreesecg@... writes:
      This sounds like a project for which you may have input, living as
      near as you do. Leo gave me a warm invite up to Pottsville which Jan
      and I had been planning anyway, weather permitting. Leo, Dick
      Higgins, I and others will undoubtedly put heads together for the
      planning stage. Care to get involved?
      Please keep me updated. Let me know what I can do to assist.

      FYI to all...There will be a dedication ceremony for two signs honoring
      General Nagle on Saturday, May 29, 2004 in Pottsville, PA. Among the invitees will
      be Pottsville city officials, Nagle family descendants, reenactors and others.
      John Hoptak will deliver a speech titled: General James Nagle: His Life and
      Service.

      Tom Shay - Cressona, PA