Re: Gathland

  • tjrhys62
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2004
      No problem, Paula. These threads sometimes get tangled a bit.
      Earthlink has been in a sling all this weekend, hence difficulties
      with the CG site. The Earthlink home page has been AWOL for two days
      straight.

      Tim

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, 128thpa@c... wrote:
      > Thanks Tim, the web site was very informative - but I needed to
      truncate it or
      > it wouldn't work.
      >
      > I am sorry if this info had been posted before, but I have read
      ever post from
      > the list, but never saw it. In fact, I had been thinking I wasn't
      getting every post because people seem to be replying to posts and I
      had no clue what they were talking about. It seem like I was
      missing a couple of posts. I don't know that for certain, but it is
      that or in some of the posts folks are assuming we all know what is
      going on.

    • 128thpa@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2004
        I thought I would mention that I have an interest in Gathland and especially the Correspondence Memorial as created by George Townsend. It appeared at one time that he wanted to be buried at Gathland, but in fact, he is buried in Laurel Hill Cem in Philadelphia, Pa. I sometimes give tours there.

        Paula