Gathland

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2004
      Thanks Tim, the web site was very informative - but I needed to truncate it or
      it wouldn't work.

      I am sorry if this info had been posted before, but I have read ever post from
      the list, but never saw it. In fact, I had been thinking I wasn't getting every post because people seem to be replying to posts and I had no clue what they were talking about. It seem like I was missing a couple of posts. I don't know that for certain, but it is that or in some of the posts folks are assuming we all know what is going on.

      Thanks,

      Paula
    • tjrhys62
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2004
        No problem, Paula. These threads sometimes get tangled a bit.
        Earthlink has been in a sling all this weekend, hence difficulties
        with the CG site. The Earthlink home page has been AWOL for two days
        straight.

        Tim

      • 128thpa@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2004
          I thought I would mention that I have an interest in Gathland and especially the Correspondence Memorial as created by George Townsend. It appeared at one time that he wanted to be buried at Gathland, but in fact, he is buried in Laurel Hill Cem in Philadelphia, Pa. I sometimes give tours there.

          Paula