Gerry/ Raffle info etc.

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Oh my goodness Gerry, I can't believe this after all these years that we finally were in the same place and didn't figure it out.

      My son did end up interviewing Allan for his paper. He also went to the Neshaminy reenactment last weekend ( I was there all weekend too, as my CWRT is a cosponsor of the event), and interviewed lots of folks there. The paper turned out fine, considering it was due the day after the reenactment!!!!

      I told Allen that you guys should come up to Pennypacker Mills Reenactment sometime.

      BTW, for anyone interested, I am also the Preservation Committee Chair of the Delaware Valley CWRT. This year the beneficiary of our fund raisers will be the Antietam battlefield(specifically to help in the repair of damage from hurricane Isabel). We ran an "entertainment package" raffle strictly at Neshaminy and raised $200.00 (unfortunately it rained on Sunday, and that kept the crowds down). We are conducting another raffle on a Basket of CW books - this will be going on all year. That money will also go towards the Antietam fund raiser. Anyone interested in this, please contact me privately.

      Thanks,

      Paula