Re: [TalkAntietam] Reenactment?

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2004
      Dear Paula,

      Did not realize until after the HMTA weekend that it was "you" I
      had met when you were talking to Allan at the Wax Museum.

      It is surprising indeed there are no official plans for September
      at the Park. Do you know any reason why this might be?

      I remain,
      Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
      G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
      Corporal,