Re: No Sharpsburg festival? (long)

  • Mary A. Stevanus
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2004

      I agree with much of what you say. The Festival has gotten very far
      from what it was, but it's failure is "not an option". I live in
      town, and I hope this is a wake-up call for the current organizers
      that some serious changes need to be made to save it. The Sharpsburg
      Historical Society is looking into ways we can help out, so don't be
      surprised if you get a call!

      PS (I don't call it a craft fair. I call it a junk fair! Without a
      juried show you will never get real artists to set up shop.

      Mary Stevanus

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Rawlings, Kevin"