Re: [TalkAntietam] "To Make Men Free"

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27 4:41 PM
      Dear Richard,

      It looks as if you beat me to it! I have been working for several years on a fiction book version of the Maryland Campaign but from the Confederate side of affairs!

      Who is publishing your book?

      I remain,
      Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
      G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
      Confederate Signal Corps, Longstreet's Corps

      "It is Well that WAR is so Terrible;
      else we shall grow too fond of it."
      --Robert E. Lee