Re: [TalkAntietam] First time to Antietam

    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 24, 2004
      Dear Jeff;

      When you connect with Kevin, be sure to ask him about the house he lives in and his religious affiliation. The answer is somewhat humourous............ ;)

      I remain,
      Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
      G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
      Confederate Signal Corps, Longstreet's Corps

      "It is Well that WAR is so Terrible;
      else we shall grow too fond of it."
      --Robert E. Lee

      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 24, 2004

        Hopefully there won't be an unexpected crisis at home to deal with. Was
        suppose to be there this past year but the weather cancelled the event. I'll
        tell them to book me a room for the night and make time for a visit.

        All the best,
        Kevin