RE: [TalkAntietam] First time to Antietam

  • Rawlings, Kevin
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 24, 2004

      Let's count on it. Also I will be at Shippen Manor the 2nd Sunday in
      December for the Christmas program.

      All the best,
      Kevin
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 24, 2004
        Dear Kevin,

        Sounds good! Let's discuss at that time whether your CW Santa on second weekend of December at Shippen Manor will work out for a stop by this time.

        I remain,
        Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
        G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
        Confederate Signal Corps, Longstreet's Corps

        "It is Well that WAR is so Terrible;
        else we shall grow too fond of it."
        --Robert E. Lee

          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 24, 2004

            Hopefully there won't be an unexpected crisis at home to deal with. Was
            suppose to be there this past year but the weather cancelled the event. I'll
            tell them to book me a room for the night and make time for a visit.

            All the best,
            Kevin