RE: [TalkAntietam] First time to Antietam

  • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 24 7:49 AM
      Will do.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Rawlings, Kevin [mailto:kevin.rawlings@...]
      Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 5:27 PM
      To: 'TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: RE: [TalkAntietam] First time to Antietam

      Jeff,

      Let me know when you are in town next and I'll join if you'd like
      company.
      You can find me in phone book or I live next door to the church on the
      corner before you turn up 65 to the Park.

      Kevin

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Rawlings, Kevin
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 24 12:56 PM

        Let's count on it. Also I will be at Shippen Manor the 2nd Sunday in
        December for the Christmas program.

        All the best,
        Kevin
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 24 5:43 PM
          Dear Kevin,

          Sounds good! Let's discuss at that time whether your CW Santa on second weekend of December at Shippen Manor will work out for a stop by this time.

          I remain,
          Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
          G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
          Confederate Signal Corps, Longstreet's Corps

          "It is Well that WAR is so Terrible;
          else we shall grow too fond of it."
          --Robert E. Lee

          > Let's count on it. Also I will be at Shippen Manor the 2nd Sunday in
          > December for the Christmas program.
          >
          > All the best,
          > Kevin

            > Let me know when you are in town next and I'll join if you'd like
            > company.
            > You can find me in phone book or I live next door to the church on the
            > corner before you turn up 65 to the Park.
            >
            > Kevin

          • Rawlings, Kevin
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 24 9:07 PM

              Hopefully there won't be an unexpected crisis at home to deal with. Was
              suppose to be there this past year but the weather cancelled the event. I'll
              tell them to book me a room for the night and make time for a visit.

              All the best,
              Kevin