RE: [TalkAntietam] First time to Antietam

  • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 23, 2004
      I'll have to stop in next time I'm in MD.

      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 23, 2004
        Jeff,

        Let me know when you are in town next and I'll join if you'd like company.
        You can find me in phone book or I live next door to the church on the
        corner before you turn up 65 to the Park.

        Kevin
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 23, 2004
          Dear Kevin,

          I think I am going to be in Sharpsburg for the Heritage Festival this next September with the Civil War Heritage Foundation. So it would be good to see you again and maybe quaff a Guinness or two......or a mean Black and Tan!

          I remain,
          Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
          G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
          Confederate Signal Corps, Longstreet's Corps

          "It is Well that WAR is so Terrible;
          else we shall grow too fond of it."
          --Robert E. Lee

          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 24, 2004
            Will do.

            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 24, 2004

              Let's count on it. Also I will be at Shippen Manor the 2nd Sunday in
              December for the Christmas program.

              All the best,
              Kevin

                > Let's count on it. Also I will be at Shippen Manor the 2nd Sunday in
                > December for the Christmas program.
                >
                > All the best,
                > Kevin

                  > Let me know when you are in town next and I'll join if you'd like
                  > company.
                  > You can find me in phone book or I live next door to the church on the
                  > corner before you turn up 65 to the Park.
                  >
                  > Kevin

                • Rawlings, Kevin
                  Message 8 of 23 , Feb 24, 2004

                    Hopefully there won't be an unexpected crisis at home to deal with. Was
                    suppose to be there this past year but the weather cancelled the event. I'll
                    tell them to book me a room for the night and make time for a visit.

                    All the best,
                    Kevin