Re: [TalkAntietam] Burnside Bridge, the band

  • NJRebel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
      Dear Paula,

      SHAF also had pictures in their latest newsletter. If you contact
      Tom Clemens, maybe he could get some photos to you.

      I remain,
      Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
      G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
      Confederate Signal Corps, Longstreet's Corps

      "It is well that War is so terrible; else we shall grow too fond
      of it."
      --Marse Robert

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
        Thanks Gerry, I have the newsletter, but it sits in a pile of things I still need to get to. The link that Brian sent was just what I was looking for. I appreciate everyone's suggestions.

        Paula