Burnside Bridge, the band

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
      Thanks Brian! I knew those photos were somewhere on line, but I just couldn't find them for some reason. Last fall when we discussed the damage here, I tried to print out those photos, but was having problems with my printer.

      Thanks,

      Paula
    • NJRebel
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
        Dear Paula,

        SHAF also had pictures in their latest newsletter. If you contact
        Tom Clemens, maybe he could get some photos to you.

        I remain,
        Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
        G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
        Confederate Signal Corps, Longstreet's Corps

        "It is well that War is so terrible; else we shall grow too fond
        of it."
        --Marse Robert

      • 128thpa@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
          Thanks Gerry, I have the newsletter, but it sits in a pile of things I still need to get to. The link that Brian sent was just what I was looking for. I appreciate everyone's suggestions.

          Paula