Re: Burnside Bridge, the band

  • Brian Downey
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
      Hi Paula,

      I have a link to Park info about that, including picture(s):

      http://www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm

      Brian

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, 128thpa@c... wrote:
      > Sorry, I didn't really explain in my previous post. I was looking
      for a photo of the damage to the bridge created by Isobel last fall.

    • 128thpa@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
        Thanks Brian! I knew those photos were somewhere on line, but I just couldn't find them for some reason. Last fall when we discussed the damage here, I tried to print out those photos, but was having problems with my printer.

        Thanks,

        Paula
      • NJRebel
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
          Dear Paula,

          SHAF also had pictures in their latest newsletter. If you contact
          Tom Clemens, maybe he could get some photos to you.

          I remain,
          Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
          G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
          Confederate Signal Corps, Longstreet's Corps

          "It is well that War is so terrible; else we shall grow too fond
          of it."
          --Marse Robert

        • 128thpa@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
            Thanks Gerry, I have the newsletter, but it sits in a pile of things I still need to get to. The link that Brian sent was just what I was looking for. I appreciate everyone's suggestions.

            Paula