Burnside Bridge, the band

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
      Sorry, I didn't really explain in my previous post. I was looking for a photo of the damage to the bridge created by Isobel last fall.

      Paula
    • Brian Downey
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
        Hi Paula,

        I have a link to Park info about that, including picture(s):

        http://www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm

        Brian

      • 128thpa@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
          Thanks Brian! I knew those photos were somewhere on line, but I just couldn't find them for some reason. Last fall when we discussed the damage here, I tried to print out those photos, but was having problems with my printer.

          Thanks,

          Paula
        • NJRebel
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
            Dear Paula,

            SHAF also had pictures in their latest newsletter. If you contact
            Tom Clemens, maybe he could get some photos to you.

            I remain,
            Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
            G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
            Confederate Signal Corps, Longstreet's Corps

            "It is well that War is so terrible; else we shall grow too fond
            of it."
            --Marse Robert

          • 128thpa@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
              Thanks Gerry, I have the newsletter, but it sits in a pile of things I still need to get to. The link that Brian sent was just what I was looking for. I appreciate everyone's suggestions.

              Paula