Burnside Bridge, the band

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2004
      I was looking for some photos of Burnside's Bridge and when I did a search, this web site came up: http://www.burnside-bridge.com, its a punk bank!

      They even have a song called Burnside Bridge - the lyrics are at the site.

      Just thought you might want to know!

      Paula
    • HENK SPARREBOOM
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
        --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, 128thpa@c... wrote:
        > I was looking for some photos of Burnside's Bridge and when I did a
        search, this web site came up: http://www.burnside-bridge.com, its a
        punk bank!

        > They even have a song called Burnside Bridge - the lyrics are at
        the site.

        > Just thought you might want to know!
        >
        > Paula

        Hallo Paula

        Thake a look ath this sit A lot of photo,s from the cival war
        and also from the burnsite bridge
        http://www.civil-war.net/searchphotos.asp?searchphotos=Infantry%
        20Units
        Greetings from the Netherlands nezperce1951
      • 128thpa@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
          Sorry, I didn't really explain in my previous post. I was looking for a photo of the damage to the bridge created by Isobel last fall.

          Paula
        • Brian Downey
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
            Hi Paula,

            I have a link to Park info about that, including picture(s):

            http://www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm

            Brian

          • 128thpa@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
              Thanks Brian! I knew those photos were somewhere on line, but I just couldn't find them for some reason. Last fall when we discussed the damage here, I tried to print out those photos, but was having problems with my printer.

              Thanks,

              Paula
            • NJRebel
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
                Dear Paula,

                SHAF also had pictures in their latest newsletter. If you contact
                Tom Clemens, maybe he could get some photos to you.

                I remain,
                Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
                G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
                Confederate Signal Corps, Longstreet's Corps

                "It is well that War is so terrible; else we shall grow too fond
                of it."
                --Marse Robert

              • 128thpa@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 23, 2004
                  Thanks Gerry, I have the newsletter, but it sits in a pile of things I still need to get to. The link that Brian sent was just what I was looking for. I appreciate everyone's suggestions.

                  Paula