Fox's Gap: NC Monument Oct 18

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2003
      Our friends at the Living History Association of Mecklenburg are pleased to
      announce the dedication of the North Carolina South Mountain Monument at
      Fox's
      Gap on Reno Monument Road between Middletown and Boonsboro, Maryland on
      Saturday
      October 18th at 11 AM.  The event is free and open to the public.  Please
      wear
      good walking shoes as the site is very rough and only accessible by foot.
      You
      will also want to arrrive early as parking is limited.  For accomodations
      think
      of either Hagerstown or Frederick, Maryland.

      For updates and parking information visit their web site at www.13thnc.com

      They are still accepting domnations to pay the last bits and pieces of the
      bills.  If you would like to make a donation contact Rex Hovey at
      704-545-9760
      or email him at hovey13thnc@....