Re: [TalkAntietam] What does this say about the author?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2003
      Dear Brian,

      Your quote sounds almost like something George B. McClellan
      would write, IMHO...........

      Very respectfully,
      Your humble and obdt. Servant,
      G. E. (Gerry) Mayers,
      Private,
      Confederate Signal Corps,
      Longstreet's Corps

      "I know of no fitter resting-place for a soldier than the
      field on which he has nobly laid down his
      ." --General Robert Edward Lee