Re: [TalkAntietam] Isabel damage

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2003
      It works for me too. Thanks Tom for the link.

      Paula
    • Mary Hawthorne
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 28, 2003
        I tried it again and this is what I get.
        You have reached either an unknown or expired web page address.
        Please check the URL address again, and/or visit our main page at:
        http://www.nps.gov/ for navigation assistance. We apologize for any
        inconvenience this may cause.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28, 2003
          I tried it again and this is what I get.
          You have reached either an unknown or expired web page address.
          Please check the URL address again, and/or visit our main page at:
          http://www.nps.gov/ for navigation assistance. We apologize for any
          inconvenience this may cause.

          http://www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm

          The link he priovided is for AOL ONLY... Try clicking on the edited link I have provided which can be used by non-AOL internet users