Re: [TalkAntietam] Isabel damage

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2003
      I just tried it again and certainly works for me.

      <A HREF="www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm">www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm</A>

    • 128thpa@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2003
        It works for me too. Thanks Tom for the link.

        Paula
      • Mary Hawthorne
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28, 2003
          I tried it again and this is what I get.
          You have reached either an unknown or expired web page address.
          Please check the URL address again, and/or visit our main page at:
          http://www.nps.gov/ for navigation assistance. We apologize for any
          inconvenience this may cause.

        • oliverg25@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28, 2003
            I tried it again and this is what I get.
            You have reached either an unknown or expired web page address.
            Please check the URL address again, and/or visit our main page at:
            http://www.nps.gov/ for navigation assistance. We apologize for any
            inconvenience this may cause.

            http://www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm

            The link he priovided is for AOL ONLY... Try clicking on the edited link I have provided which can be used by non-AOL internet users