Re: [TalkAntietam] Isabel damage

  • Mary Hawthorne
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2003
      this link is not working.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <rotbaron@...>
      To: <talkantietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2003 9:53 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Isabel damage

      > Info and photos are at:
      >
      > <A
      HREF="http://www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm">http://www.nps.gov/anti/Press_
      Re40.htm</A>

      > Tom Shay

    • rotbaron@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2003
        I just tried it again and certainly works for me.

        <A HREF="www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm">www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm</A>

      • 128thpa@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2003
          It works for me too. Thanks Tom for the link.

          Paula
        • Mary Hawthorne
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28, 2003
            I tried it again and this is what I get.
            You have reached either an unknown or expired web page address.
            Please check the URL address again, and/or visit our main page at:
            http://www.nps.gov/ for navigation assistance. We apologize for any
            inconvenience this may cause.

          • oliverg25@hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 28, 2003
              I tried it again and this is what I get.
              You have reached either an unknown or expired web page address.
              Please check the URL address again, and/or visit our main page at:
              http://www.nps.gov/ for navigation assistance. We apologize for any
              inconvenience this may cause.

              http://www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm

              The link he priovided is for AOL ONLY... Try clicking on the edited link I have provided which can be used by non-AOL internet users