Isabel damage

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2003
      Info and photos are at:

      <A HREF="http://www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm">http://www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm</A>

    • Mary Hawthorne
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2003
        this link is not working.
        ----- Original Message -----
        From: <rotbaron@...>
        To: <talkantietam@yahoogroups.com>
        Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2003 9:53 PM
        Subject: [TalkAntietam] Isabel damage

        > Info and photos are at:
        >
        > <A
        HREF="http://www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm">http://www.nps.gov/anti/Press_
        Re40.htm</A>

        > Tom Shay

      • rotbaron@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2003
          I just tried it again and certainly works for me.

          <A HREF="www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm">www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm</A>

        • 128thpa@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 27, 2003
            It works for me too. Thanks Tom for the link.

            Paula
          • Mary Hawthorne
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 28, 2003
              I tried it again and this is what I get.
              You have reached either an unknown or expired web page address.
              Please check the URL address again, and/or visit our main page at:
              http://www.nps.gov/ for navigation assistance. We apologize for any
              inconvenience this may cause.

            • oliverg25@hotmail.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 28, 2003
                I tried it again and this is what I get.
                You have reached either an unknown or expired web page address.
                Please check the URL address again, and/or visit our main page at:
                http://www.nps.gov/ for navigation assistance. We apologize for any
                inconvenience this may cause.

                http://www.nps.gov/anti/Press_Re40.htm

                The link he priovided is for AOL ONLY... Try clicking on the edited link I have provided which can be used by non-AOL internet users