Re: [TalkAntietam] Burnside and Isabel

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2003
      Dear Paula,

      I was not able to get into the information. What did it say
      about Antietam Creek?

      Very respectfully,
      Your humble and obdt. Servant,
      G. E. (Gerry) Mayers,
      Private,
      Confederate Signal Corps,
      Longstreet's Corps

      "I know of no fitter resting-place for a soldier than the
      field on which he has nobly laid down his
      ." --General Robert Edward Lee