Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Patriots or hypocrites

  • Bud Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2001
      Amen......me Irish forefathers would be very upset!
      Bud

    • scotty90900@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2001
        In a message dated 5/26/2001 6:58:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time, gwilk@...
        writes:

        <<
        >Scotty, if you’re asking members to share their judgments of people by
        >nationality or ethnicity, I wish you'd not ask here.
        >
        >Tony Turner

        I only allowed one person to ever call me Scotty and she is no longer with
        us. The name is Scott.

        I am not asking anyone to share any opinion based on nationality or ethnic
        background. That's why I never use any racial slurs. I do not like to be
        called a "wetback" so I don't judge people by the color of their skin. Black,
        white brown or yellow.

        SW