Witness Tree

  • david lutton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2003
      I just returned from the Anniversary walks in Sharpsburg. A recent storm broke off several branches off the Witness Tree at Burnside bridge. Actually took a pretty good chuck from the top of the bridge in the process.

      One of the rangers said that there is a possibility that the tree may have to come down! Unfortunately, I didn't get further details from Brian or Keith. Does anyone out there have any further info on this?

      David Lutton
      Hollidaysburg Pa