Re: [TalkAntietam] Trip Report for 9/14/03

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2003
      I bought the new CD-ROM created by NIMA that provides mapping of the
      battlefield. Didn't install yet, but Rangers noted it great for noting unit
      positions via battlemap (IIRC it's the Carman maps?) or via modern map. Also
      offers aerial views.

      Tom:

      How can this be purchased?

      Paula
    • Steve Lopez
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2003
        --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, rotbaron@a... wrote:
        > I bought the new CD-ROM created by NIMA that provides mapping of
        the battlefield. Didn't install yet, but Rangers noted it great for
        noting unit positions via battlemap (IIRC it's the Carman maps?) or
        via modern map. Also offers aerial views.

        It is, indeed, the Carman maps. (I'm the guy on the hikes with the
        green notebook containing copies of the Carman maps printed from that
        very CD). ;-)

        -- Steve Lopez
      • J Amico
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2003
          As for this CD-ROM, does anyone know if the maps are
          printer-friendly??
          Thanks
          jason

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com